Sunday, April 02, 2006

The begin of a new era


THIS IS THE BEGIN OF A NEW CONCEPT OF CONTROLLER


The XWand of Microsoft


The patent of Sony


A PS2 controller


the Glide FX for PS2 and PS3


A New concept of controller is here. The Nintendo Concept, as always. The XWand of Microsoft was patented in 2002, but, now, it has a chance. the new Glide FX is the proof that the Nintendo idea is the better. But, the Revmote controller is better than any of the revo-based controllers. I don't care about how many companies will copy Nintendo, this is a Revolution, after all. But, the Revolution will be gained by Nintendo.
The Controller is a great thing for the next Famicom, but it isn't all.

5 Comments:

Blogger GWX said...

1 Qeuestion: When did this blog begin?

03 April, 2006 14:54  
Blogger Tortus said...

I have this blog since December of last year. But, the first posts that appear here, were published at January 2nd.

But, I'm a member of the Atomix Forums since February 2005, and my first post there was at March 3rd. Since then, I'm publishing about THE Revolution.

03 April, 2006 21:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tortus, we talked last week about your work and I'd like to interview you for my website.
Please answer me.

Your chance to proof that you are not a fake.

04 April, 2006 10:55  
Blogger GWX said...

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/index.php?user=G_W_X

I just wanted to know if you are part of Nintendo's 'viral Marketing' which one representative from Nintendo recently claimed when interviewed said started it had started February... I assume it was evolutiondevelopment.blogspot.com/ WHICH rcently went down..leaving a very cryptic clue? : http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1286/noendsoon7jx.jpg

04 April, 2006 13:14  
Blogger Tortus said...

Hi Jerome!

Of course, I can take the interview.

Send me the questios to: famicomtortus@hotmail.com

I'll respond as fast as I can.



By the way, Viral Marketing is great. Yeah, I'm a member of the Viral Marketing, but I'm not from Nintendo. Not an iNsider, sorry.

04 April, 2006 20:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home