Saturday, March 04, 2006

Tortus Responds

Send me emails to famicomtortus@hotmail.com also send me mails if you want to join the toRtuS Project. I have for today, two mails with questions, one in spanish, the another in english.

"Muchas gracias por tu respuesta.

La verdad ese articulo que saco "DarwinSS1" oalgo por el estilo lo leo y lo
leo con mucha atención, y realmente pienso queeste cuate o tiene mucha
imaginación o mucha información... Ojala sea cierto.

Por el momento tengo otras 2 preguntas, que realmente me tienen en
suspenso

a) ¿Se podrá jugar GoldenEye y Perfect Dark en el VC?

b) ¿Las gráficas de los juegos del N64 mejorarán en cuanto al frame rate?

Muchisimas gracias por tu atención, esperando leer mas noticias tuyas en
tusblogs.

Atte.Rafael XX XXX"


Golden Eye y Perfect Dark son juegos desarrollados por Rare, y mientras la licencia de Perfect Dark es de la compañía inglesa, y parece algo complicado que llegue al Revolution, la licencia del 007 no es de Rare. Pero hay que tomar en cuenta que ambos juegos, en sus versiones originales fueron publicados por Nintendo. Por lo que, hay una buena posibilidad de que aparezcan para el Revolution.

Decir que si el frame rate va a aumentar es algo dificil de asegurar, es obvio que se pueden hacer muchas modificaciones a los juegos, pero el frame rate original es muchas veces lo que te da el sentimiento de estar jugando el mismo juego que jugaste hace 5, 10 o 20 años. Yo estaría más interesado en otro tipo de mejoras, pero dejame investigar más a fondo a ver qué anda pensando Nintendo sobre esto, pero en sí, sí es una posibilidad.

"I dont speak english well. It's tiring and difficult to read your big
blog.
But you say things interesting about revolution.

The Bloggers don't reveal revo's secrets because they don't no them, they are
fake, or because they work on it.Who are you ?

Do you know the "secrets"?Can you give me an idea, a way of them ?
(stereoscopic 3d...)

Thank you for your answer but i fear you are a bad fake, show me that is
false.

Will there be a new zelda into the revo line up?

Un fan aveugle parmi d'autre"


Hi Mikael!from where are you?

I'm Tortus, I'm not a fake. As I said in the beggining of my blog, I'm not a fake 'cause I won't say I'm a Nintendo Insider, not a Revolution Developer or things so. Don't Fear that I'm a bad fake. You know (and will know) the truth about me now.

You can trust me if you want, I'll speak a lot about Revolution on the next days. And you can judge by yourself. Only pay attention on my blog.

I have my source of Information, but, I'm a gamer inside my heart, and so, you can believe me as you believe yourself. Because the both of us are gamers.

I will answer every question on my blog. But, i can say one thing about your last question: Tortus Day. c'mon, do you understand, not? not? then, read my blog again.

I'm tortus, link tortus, and i have a project. this is the toRtuS Project: Revolution Search.

You can join us in this search of the Revolution. my blog isn't "oh, see it, it's another blog about another guy telling us the Revolution Secrets". Not, mine is a new concept. This concept is about gamers, is about Revolution Search, it's about to give the revolution to gamers in hands of gamers.

And, you can see it on my blog. Read it in the next days, and yes, in the next months. even after E3 2006. Cause Gamers aren't fakes, we're Gamers, Nintendo Gamers. Not Insiders, not Developers. You, me, and every else, even the Insiders. But, I say you that my blogs will me more than a News Site, more than a "Insiders" (did you say fakers?) Site.

The mine is a Revolution Site. You had to see it to understand. Believe, trust us.

Your Friend.

--Link Tortus--

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oye tortus, como esta eso de "from where are you?". La forma correcta de decirlo es "where are you from?" !!!!

Carajo, ya aprende inglés de una vez por todas!!!

07 March, 2006 07:25  
Blogger Tortus said...

Diablos. Eso fue lo que escribi al instante en el mail de vuelta a este tipo, por lo que no pude checar mi gramatica. Mil disculpas. A veces me dejo llevar por la gramatica española cuando escribo en ingles.
Gracias por la observación, espero no volver a repetirlo.

07 March, 2006 17:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home