Saturday, March 25, 2006

This is MY Blog.

Hello buddies!

I'm the guy called Tortus. And I will keep with me this name. It's mine.
And I will keep posting, because this is MY blog. Any visitors are welcomed.
Why I have this blog? Why I will keep posting in there?

Well, cuz I do what I want and I say what I know or believe. I'm not a liar. I'm a gamer. I like the "Reality Simulation" Project. As I said, this project begun in 2003. And now, we have actually the Nintendo DS, the gameboy-based system. This year we will have the (...), the Famicom-based system. This project is amazing, really amazing.

You saw that the GDC was a great conference. This was amazing. This was a conference about the Disrupter Development, and the DS was the star of this conference, because you can see that the ideology behind this project is a phenomenon and the DS is the better console ever. You saw the new Tortus Game... the Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
And even, you saw the beginning of the upcoming Retro War. Why retro-war? well, you will see... but, we know that the XBox 360 has the XLA, and the PS3 will have something to join this retro war. But I think the Virtual Console of the Next Famicom will be the better.

Greetings.

--TORTUS

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude can you give any comfirmation as if Rare will get back together with Nintendo any time soon? Any date? Thanks.

28 March, 2006 10:30  
Blogger Tortus said...

Not with Revolution.
Rare is now a company of Microsoft and as they said, you won't see the Rare games in the Virtual Console of Revolution. And even not any new games. I really don't care about it.

But pay atention to the DS.

28 March, 2006 20:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tortus where do you get this Retro war, Xbox 360 cannot be included just because it has Xbox live Arcade, most of those games are gonna be simple but not retro...

PS3 is not retro either cuz PS2 was backwards compatible...

As for Nintendo is Retro because they are bringing back the NES and SNES which are games that a lot of people played when they were kids, now they are grownups...

Also Xbox has a life span of about 6 years...

PS has a lifespan of 11

but nintendo has 20 years , two decades thats why its Retro, maybe Ps1 its becoming retro but not really...

28 March, 2006 22:07  
Blogger GWX said...

http://www.gwxworld.com/RRday/

29 March, 2006 04:46  
Blogger GWX said...

tortus am itching for Goldeneye DS and Perfect Dark DS over WIFI or even single player!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 March, 2006 04:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuando va haber nuevas noticias???

se puede seguir mandando preguntas????

29 March, 2006 14:47  
Blogger Tortus said...

Si quieren que parezcan sus comentarios, hagan comentarios con un poco de argumento, nada de poner simplemente "fag", "you're fake", "your blog stinks", "gay", etc.

29 March, 2006 19:39  
Blogger Tortus said...

Yeah, you can send me more questions an I will respond.

Sí, pueden enviarme sus preguntas al mismo correo de siempre: famicomtortus@hotmail.com

@ ass muncher:
the 360 has actually some retro games, not only simple games. In the future, they will have more retro-games.
Also Sony with her PS3. They will announce it at E3, I think. Not only games for PS1 and PS2. They are interested in the Retro compability concept of Nintendo.


Ass Muncher posted the follow text in a test post that I made to see how to put videos in blogger, but I deleted the post, because this was a post of "prueba" (the post title was "prueba").

"OK, first of all am not gonna insult you, But if your are trying to prove something you got to have some facts and not assumptions of your own.

To me this video doesn't prove anything, it only proves your assumption, now if you explain what is it that it proves you might get better comments, i believe the reason why you got all those nasty comments is because you are very cocky ( cocky is not a bad word means: Overly self-assertive or self-confident. ) on something thats has no proof to back it up, but is only the way you see it fit."


Well, I said why I posted this video, this was a test only, not any proof of nothing.

29 March, 2006 22:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home