Saturday, March 11, 2006

RespoNDS and AnsweRS

I've receiving a whole of emails. As I thought, to join emagindev was a great option for people to know me. Specially, those of US and Europe; france, as example. I tell you that my BlogStyle is different to the styles of guys as Osoko or the same aZrev. I want to bring to you a new concept about how make blogs, an also, to discuss about the Famicom Revolution. I will talk in the next days about Revolution's Graphics, Controller, Environment, Development, Features, Secrets and more. I'll be updating frequently. I want to talk about all that I know before Iwata's Conference.

I said that this week I will post something new about Revolution. And I hope to do it tomorrow. But, for the moment, I will respond to the questions and emails that all of you sent me. In this post I will answer all the emails... well, except one that I received from the Development NIBRIS Studio. Why? I'm not as those guys that says "Nintendo don't leave me to talk about it", "I don't want to hurt Nintendo", etc. If I know something, I will post it. But, in the case of NIBRIS, I won't, because this was something confidential, and, what they did talk was of no relevance for you. But, I will try to get info of their games, but I can't assure you nothing. I can say that they seem to be a good development studio. Sadness can be a great game. It will play with your feelings. I really hope that they can got a good publisher.


And now, your mails.
"Hi Tortus. Where you are from? aren't you a Nintendo insider? how can you obtain information on RS if you are not an insider? you've a great blog but I have a small question. The "Tortus Day" is the day of the launching of Twilight Princess? Will be sent along with RS? "
I'm from Latin America. My Father is from Italy, my Mother is from Spain. Actually, Latin America has great people. I've heard that a mexican made a CPU of 6.0 GHz. It's amazing. But, it gets burn quickly. But, hey! this is the first CPU of 6.0 GHz. I'm not an insider, but, latin america has great people, and actually they work in the US and Europe. So, I have my sources of information.
About the Tortus Day, I began to tell it before TGS 05, I think it was before E3 05. This "Day" is about Revolution and TP. You have to wait.

please don't reveal the name of my adress. I have not think to this.

-Mikael

You say do you want that I shouldn't reveal your e-mail? Well, I won't.

You don't have any more questions, any more comments? (...)

See it, too many "insiders" has fallen with the time. We don't need them anymore; I won't fall, because I'm not a fake, but I Have good information. And this is the better way to speak and unveil the Revolution. to give the revolution to gamers in hands of gamers.

This is my project (...).

The next message was translated to english.

hi Tortus! I'm happy you're back. But actually, the information of your blog isn't as good as when you made your threads on Atomix, I remember the "Answers to Revolution Questions", I liked this thread, almost all you said on this thread became true. I have new questions for you.
1.- The Revolution will use Augmented Reality?
2.- The Revolution won't use a screen?
3.- Can we play Twilight Princess with Revolution Controller?
4.- What about the Touch Sensivity Feature of the Rev?
5.- What revolution games you're waiting for?
6.- You said a price of $280 before E3 05. What you say now?
7.- How we'll play Super Smash Bros with the Revolution Controller?
8.- Osoko Tanaka and aZrev are fakes or not?
9.- How many new secrets the Revolution has? can you speak about them?
10.- In which way the graphics of revolution will cause that we say "wow"?

Thanks Tortus, I hope you can answer my questions. Keep the Good Work.
Atte. Apocaliptik
Ahhh, as the old times. I like it. Well, i will answer to all of your questions, as the good times.
1.- Not, NEAR
2.- It will use.
3.- Yes
4.- It has a DS. but I will speal about this topic in the next days.
5.- There are a lot. May be Nintendo Baseball will be a very interesting game. Metroid Prime Shadows too.
6.- Well, I think the production cost will be similar to this. The price will be Nintendo choice.
7.- It's almost Top Secret (remember what I said in the begin of this post). Sorry.
8.- Yeah. But, they are good men.
9.- Controller, Environment and Features.
10.- You don't need a Definition of Gaming. You don't need an High Definition. What you need is a REvolutionary Vision.

Tortus; Stop to lie!
You should not say what you now are telling us.
A man as you can not have the information of revolution without being an insider. I am almost sure that you are an insider. You do not want to DemaSk yourself, uh? for whom you work? NoA? Reggie?
Stop this already, father of the NGame.
ehhh... I was clear. Well, I think so. I'm not an insider.


Well, I won't put the emails of congratulations. I think we're fine with four mails. If you want to know more, send me an email. you can use the Atomix user's style apocaliptik. It is the style that I imposed when I was in theAtomix forums. I have a lot of work and I must sleep finally, after a tired week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tortus said...

if you have more questions, please send me a mail to:
famicomtortus@hotmail.com

3 emails received today, I will publish them in the next days.

12 March, 2006 21:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home