Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The purpose of my blog.

I know that I said that I were to talk about Revelopment today. But, I will talk tomorrow about it. I have to talk about the purpose of my blog, and for that, I want to begin with an answer to my friend Mikael.

Le dimanche 5 Mars 2006 04:54, vous avez écrit :

Ok I come from france.
We can't know if you know something interesting about revo or if you are a
fake who likes seeing people disapointed.
good luck for your blogs and your "project".
You GAMER, what are you want about revo ? What are your dreams for this new
nintendo ?
If you effectively develop a real site, why would this site be so
revolutionnary ?
I hope i don't waste my time with you.
Nintendo powaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You say that you cannot know if I know something interesting of the Revolution.
This is 'cause you really don't know me. Already almost 10 months ago, I gave much information of the Revolution, and I assure to you that there isn't any guy that had the same great percentage of things guessed right on the Revolution. Nobody.

What is I want of the Famicom Revo? I want it to continue the Revolution that has initiated the Nintendo DS, I want that this industry expands its horizons, and I want to see things that make me to say "wow".

You question me about my site. My site is and will being very different from both faces of the currency, neither like blog of SG007 nor like blog of Falafelkid. This blog has my style, and I assure that my style began before they. You cannot compare me with these guys; because they began after than I.

Your Friend Tortus.




There is a guy that he thinks he is the judge and he can say if a blog is from the "goods", from the "bads", or from the "uglys". I see that there are too much people that doesn't understand why I joined the blog of emagindev. I didn't joined them for reasons as "I believe them". Not, I don't believe in anymore than me and my sources. This is what I ever said. The information that I gave wasn't based on guys as Aries, Tanaka and else. This is why I have the best percentage of correct information, and it's why I could give exclusively information that nobody more gave.

How can you believe me? you don't need to believe on me. You need to believe on Nintendo, on its Revolution. I'm here, but not for be a guy as Aries, Tanaka, SG007, Mr. Inc, N5_Dev and the other guys that appeared after me and have a style different from me. I'm not a bad guy, not an ugly blogger. I'm Tortus, and I have more about Revolution. I'm not a fake. I'm not an Insider, not a Developer. I'm a gamer, as you are. But, I write very interesting things, and I will write more. And the most important, I won't lie, and I have an historial of a great percentage of correct information. This is why you can read my blog and find interesting things and come here and say "wow, a guy that isn't a faker but he has good information". I am so; and you can say the same too. I'm Tortus, and I have more about Revolution.

And this is why, falafelkid, you can't judge me as you judge the other bloggers. Because I'm not a fake, and I'm not an Insider, but I have good information. Across the time it was demonstrated, and I'm demostrating it again.

I'm your friend, Tortus.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Falafelkid no es el man que le va ha hacer una entrevista miyamoto este mes???

09 March, 2006 07:27  
Blogger Tortus said...

Sí, es el mismisimo.
Yo realmente admiro mucho a falafelkid por su blog. Y espero que lo de la entrevista se concrete y le tendre mas respeto a falafel.
Pero, claro, todos somos humanos y tenemos errores.

09 March, 2006 21:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y cuando hay nueva info?

10 March, 2006 07:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home